Saturday, November 28, 2009

Second Week Using The Mommy Meal Planner

Well here we are in week two and I am still following this plan and I am thrilled! This week I was able to do at least two meals a day since I used some meals that I froze from the week before. I also had a cooking day on Monday and made the lasagna and the lentil stew and ate those through the week. My husband did like the stew. I add a side item for him with these meals so they are a starting point for the entire family. I am going to add my healthy snacks to the mix for next week and then maybe desserts the next week. I do feel better. I also have seen the difference when I work out, that I do get hungry faster than I did before. I guess I am running through the good nutrients that I am getting. I did pair this with a workout from my friend that is helping me with personal training. I know that I am on my way to success to a healthier life. I am still using the online shopping from Harris Teeter being that I am still trying new items. After I finish this week I would have used all the recipes from the book and will pick my favorites and start seeing where the best place to get these items for the best value will be. Thanks Ellen~

No comments:

Post a Comment