Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Mommy Pod Welcomes Aundrea!!!!


I am a wife to one, and a mother to two boys. I arise early (sometimes), do the laundry (not every week), pay the bills (with my husbands income), clean the house (just when I can’t stand it any longer), run a business (if you want to call it that), feed my family (on somewhat of a budget), transport my children (as much as any other mother), and love on my husband in his love language (not as much as I should). In my spare time I enjoy the little things like, drinking coffee, exercising (I completed my first sprint triathlon in 2008), and showering without someone knocking on the door. I am far from perfect, but by the grace of God, I can surely laugh at the days to come.

I will be running The Pod Shop and trunk shows for The Mommy Pod. Both of these venues will focus on providing opportunities to purchase local or mommy made merchandise, and informing guests about healthy eating and exercise. I also own Zerbert Baby, a baby gear company. If you are interested in hosting a trunk show, please contact me at: Aundrea@themommypod.com. A portion of all The Pod Shop and trunk show sales will be reinvested in The Mommy Pod.

In honor of The Mommy Pod grand opening, I am offering 30% your entire order at www.zerbertbaby.com for the month of January. Make sure to mention ‘The Mommy Pod’ in an email to receive the discount: Aundrea@zerbertbaby.com.


Looking forward to a great 2010!

Aundrea

Please be a follower of this blog and join our monthly newletter @ www.themommypod.com and be qualified for six giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment