Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Mommy Pod Welcomes Imogene!


My name is Imogene and I a mom of two boys. I started focusing on sewing home decor items after I decided to stay at home with my first son, James. Throughout the past two years it has blossomed into a business that allows me to do what I love for all my friends and family. I also enjoy my church and all my friends that the Lord has blessed me with through different activities for the kids and a wonderful Bible Study for myself.
The Mommy Pod has been wonderful for me over the past couple of months. After having my second son I decided that I wanted to stay in shape and try to get these extra baby pounds off and keep them off. Ellen helped me with the Mommy Meal Planner and has allowed me to eat healthier than I ever have before. I have been working out regularly at my local gym and doing some of Stephanie's exercises when I can not make it to the gym because of other mommy duties. All of this allowed me to finish my first half marathon! The Mommy Pod website has a free online menu planner, personal exercise log, and much more. So please visit our site and sign up for the newsletter and qualify for some fun giveaways as well. I look forward to working with The Mommy Pod and using my ten years of sales and marketing experience to make it a success~

*photo by Angel Eye Portraits

1 comment: