Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Mommy Pod Welcomes Julie!


My name is Julie and I am a proud mom of 3! What turned out as a quest to learn how to sew has turned into a full time embroidery business. It has been so much fun to learn how to create and design different items for friends and myself. For the past year and a half, I have been given the opportunity to monogram for local stores in the Charlotte area. It has been amazing to see the business opportunities that God has sent my way. The Mommy Pod just happens to be one of them! I have always been a big believer in supporting local businesses, especially those that are “mommy” based. The Mommy Pod not only will support these moms but benefit other mothers out there as well. From discounts on groceries, nutrition & customized workouts, to monogrammed baby items; this is a one-stop site for everyone! I can’t wait to see where this goes! I am looking forward to monogramming all sorts of goodies!

Visit www.themommypod.com to sign up for our newletter to support us~

No comments:

Post a Comment